- Ending Poverty - is a unique Downloadable Guide to Understanding Poverty, find out about global issues and challenges such as:
• What does it take to end poverty
• Why has international aid & anti-poverty campaigns failed for the past 50 years ?
• Why have only a few countries succeeded ?
• What does it mean to be poor in the 21st century ?
This is a unique chance to truly understand what poverty is about.
Each article boils down and analyses between 10 to 20 different scientific studies and research articles, saving you both time and money.
Don't waste anymore time looking around...
* Your payment is completely secure as it will go directly via PayPal.
In this e-book, you'll find:
• Articles on poverty around the world; country by country, issue by issue - from defining poverty (absolute, relative, urban and rural) to the impact of violence and corruption on poverty;
• Facts about poverty, its origins and effects on people as well as statistics and graphs from the major world institutions;
• Different types of poverty between America, Mexico, India or Sub-Saharan countries in Africa;
• How people deal with poverty - through crime or child labor - and what their daily challenges are like;
• Analysis of heated issues: welfare and poverty, food crisis & famines, humanitarian aid, education, etc.
This is a massive collection of articles on poverty (180 pages), the fruit of years worth of research, data collection and analysis. The aim is to make exclusive information finally available to the public and thus reinforce democracy and empower people.
For professionals, it's an opportunity to bridge the gap between research and public policy as well as to better inform people about fundamental issues in our societies.
- for $9.99 -
Exclusive articles on poverty on:
- Conflicts in Africa;
- Development strategies in conflict-affected and fragile states;
- The fight against HIV;
- Refugees from the food crisis in East Africa...
... and more!
Who is it for?
- Students: this e-book covers both basic and advanced readings of several Masters degrees in International Development. Considering that one degree costs somewhere between $15,000 to $100,000 - depending on where you live - you're saving quite a lot of money!
- Professionals: the Ending Poverty e-book brings some of the most up-to-date research, along with essential concepts around development and policy suggestions. This also makes for as many ideas for new projects and campaigns.
- Citizens: this is about understanding the power challenges around poverty and inequalities. It provides first-hand insight into why poverty nowadays is a most political issue. This e-book is packed with concrete case studies and will teach you much about how the world works and how governments are trying (or not) to tackle poverty and develop their country.
PS: The e-book is a unique pool of top-notch research and analysis on strategies used to fight poverty. It's easy to navigate through, it's got nice pictures and will definitely impress your friends... or your professors... or your boss!